NB: Language during camps: Our coaches speak English, French, German, Luxembourgish and Portuguese.
,Football Klinik Academy, has announced the details of its 2021 Summer Football, Soccer & SAQ Camps. The camp provides football training for boys and girls aged 4 – 17 yr., and will be held at (). Places are limited and we advise parents to register their child (ren) ASAP, because of COVID-19 the maximum number of participants is limited to 10 – 12 children per age group for outdoor sports activities and it will be on « First come, first served » basis »
NB: Due to the current COVID-19 CORONA-VIRUS pandemic, please note that, there will be some changes to our usual training and drills. We’ve made these changes as part of our commitment to protecting our players/campers (children), as the safety of our players/campers comes first.
We’ll be following the Ministry of Health and the football federation guideline of maximum number of participants which is limited to 10 – 12 children per age group and training will be carried out with the recommended 2 meters safety distance among players / campers without/ limited physical contact for outdoor sports activities (especially ages 12 – 17 year old players/campers).
SUMMER CAMPS DATES:
- Lincoln Camp: Mon 28th June – Fri 2nd July 2021 – Available
- International Camp: Mon 5th – Fri 9th July 2021 – Available
- Europe Camp: Mon 12th – Fri 16th July 2021 – Available
- Golden Starlight Camp: Mon 19th – Fri 23rd July 2021 – Available
- Champions Camp: Mon 26th – Fri 30th July 2021 – Available
- Sankofa Lux Camp: Mon 2nd – Fri 6th Aug 2021 – Available
- All Stars Camp: Mon 9th – Fri 13th Aug 2021 – Available
- Bafana Camp: Mon 16th – Fri 20th Aug 2021 – Available
- Basic football / soccer skills
- Association games
- Personalized football / soccer training
- SAQ (Speed Agility and Quickness) skills workshop
- Developing generic NeuroMovement skills
- Ball skills and fun games with 2 meters distance from each other (Ages 4-7 year old)
- Fine Arts (After lunch break to have some rest before recommence / continuing with soccer)