The camp provides football training for boys and girls. Places are limited and we advise parents to register their child(ren) in time as it will be on « First-come, first-served » basis.
NB: Language during camps: Our coaches speaks English, French, German, Luxembourgish and Portuguese.
EARLY DROP OFF AND LATE PICK UP: Our camp programme operates from 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. We offer extended care before and after camp for additional extra charge. You can drop off your camper between 8:00am – 9:00am and pick up between 4:00pm – 5:30pm.
These extended hour are offered at €10,00 per ho r to be paid in cash on the first day of camp to the on site camp supervisor or officer.
* Basic football/ soccer skills
* Association Games
* Personalised football/ soccer training
* SAQ (Speed Agility and Quickness) skills workshop
* Developing generic NeuroMovement skills
* Mini world cup games
* Fun games, ball skills, small side games 7 v 7 (Ages 4-7 years old)
* World football festival (Mini world cup games)
* Fine Arts (After lunch break to have some rest before recommence/ continuing with soccer)
To register, or more information, please contact:
Football Klinik Academy – (Octopus Link Sports)
20, rue des Trévires
L – 2628 Luxembourg City